1. From the SecureVideo website, click on the "Create Account" button to navigate to the Create Account section.
2. There are 3 plans, with plan details below the create buttons for that plan type:
- Trial: 2-week time-limited account for non-clinical testing.
- Value: Each user license adds 8 sessions to the account allotment; if you go over the number of included sessions, it is $5 each additional session.
- Unlimited: Unlimited sessions per user license.
3. The button should take you to the account creation page, which has a list of fields. After filling them out, click "Save".
- Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear on your account and on your session invitations.
- E-Mail Address: Enter the email address you would like all system communications to go to.
- Time Zone: Select your time zone; this is the time zone that your sessions schedule will be displayed in.
- Phone Number Displayed to Participants: Enter the phone number that your patients can use to reach you. This number will be displayed at the bottom of your session invitation emails as well as on your waiting room page.
- Checkbox: I have read and agree to SecureVideo.com's Terms & Conditions: Please read and confirm agreement.
- Password: Enter a password that is at least 8 characters long. For security purposes, we also require that you use at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one of the following special characters: !,@,#, $, &, or *.
If you created a Value or Unlimited account, you'll then be prompted to enter your credit card information:
4. After clicking Save, you'll be taken to your account dashboard. Click on Install Zoom to make sure you're ready to hold sessions.
If you'd like instructions, please see our support article How do I download and install the videoconferencing app?
5. Optional: after Zoom has been installed, schedule an orientation session with our support team! It's free, takes 15 to 30 minutes (depending on questions), and you'll have a live tour of the whole system.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on December 26, 2019.